Quick read... Why Julie?
- Dr. Yurkovich Community Service Award 2021
- Olathe Civic Academy Graduate 2021
- Boys and Girls Club Advisory Board Member (Current)
- Chair of $2 million Capital Campaign for Old Mission United Methodist Church (Current)
- Prairie Trail Middle School Site Council Member, Olathe School District (Current)
- Portrait of a Graduate, Olathe School District Community Member
- Special Education Site Council Member, Olathe School District (Former)
- President and Treasurer, Olathe Northwest High School PTO (Former)
- Infant Toddler Services of Johnson County Board Member (Former)
- Paraprofessional, Developmental Learning Center, Olathe School District (Former)
- Classroom teacher, Special Education-Early Childhood, Olathe School District, Heatherstone / Walnut Grove / Heartland Learning Center (Former)
- Graduate of Emporia State University (Master’s Degree in Special Ed – Early Childhood)
- Graduate of University of Kansas (Bachelor’s Degree - Psychology)
- Graduate of Olathe School District (Northview, Santa Fe Trail, Olathe North)
- Mom of 4 children, all Olathe schools students/graduates
Julie Steele for Olathe School Board.
Treasurer, Matt Wiltanger.